We all have times in our lives when we feel unable to cope and may struggle with our thoughts, feelings and behaviours. We may find it difficult to make sense of why we feel anxious, troubled or distressed.
I am an accredited counsellor with over 14 years experience in helping people both in private practice and within a large organisation, working with adults, couples and groups.
I will provide you with a safe, non-judgemental environment where we can explore together the issues or difficulties you may be facing. Your counselling sessions are an opportunity not only to understand why things are difficult, sad or painful, but also for personal growth so that you can make positive changes in your life. The counselling service I am offering is professional, confidential and discrete.
On the first visit we can use the session to discuss how we might work together, exploring your hopes and expectations from the counselling process, along with giving you the opportunity to decide if I am the right counsellor for you. The most important part of the Counselling relationship is a feeling of connection, from one human being to another, without this connection the process is unlikely to work.
The initial appointment gives you the opportunity to meet me, to talk about what has prompted you to seek counselling and to decide if counselling is for you.
Please feel free to contact me by telephone or email. I offer a free telephone consultation, where we can discuss what you would like support with and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Modulated Practioner Diploma L5:
- Attachment Theory
- Transactional Analysis & Inner Child
- Couples Counselling Part 1 & Part 2 (60 hours Certificate)
- Transactional Analysis (TA) & Inner Child (30 hours Certificate)
- CBT for Depression
- Emotional Wellbeing Workshop
- Narcissist in the Room Workshop
- Foundation in Palliative Care
- The Supervisor Within Course (60 hours Certificate)
- Creative Therapy
- Working with Issues around Suicide Workshop
- Attachment Course of a Lifetime (From the Cradle to the Grave) Wimbledon Guild
- Introduction to Family Therapy
- Stress Management/Attachment, Trauma & Resilience
- Self-Harm Training/Freedom Programme (Domestic Violence)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Performance & Development Review Workshop
- Violence Against
- Domestic Abuse Awareness – Foundation Level 1
- Introduction to CBT MIND (30 hours)
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Child Protection Training/Building Identity
- Coaching for Professionals – Life Coaching (Youth at Risk)
- Nescot Course – Working with people with Mental Health Issues
- HOPE Programme (Macmillan) Facilitation Course (Coventry University)
- Personality Disorders & Dream Workshop
- Writing for Therapy
- Group Skills Facilitation
- BACP Accreditation 2015
Accredited Facilitator of:
- Bereavement Training to Healthcare Professionals and Volunteer Counsellors
- Bereavement Support & Social Groups – Relaxation/Meditation, Walking & Cooking
- Leadership & Management Course (MAP For Life – Motivation, Awareness, Potential)
- Creative Therapy Training to Healthcare Professionals and Volunteer Counsellors
- Macmillan HOPE Programme for Survivors of Cancer and Carers
£50.00 Individual Counselling
£60.00 Couples Counselling
£35.00 Student Counselling