Hi I’m Sarah, a Counsellor and Relationship Therapist. I am based in discreet location in Roath, Cardiff and I would like to help you move towards a happier future.
With many years experience, you will find that I am a warm, friendly and effective Counsellor, that will help you feel at ease as you embark on what could be a life changing experience.
Trained as an Integrative Counsellor our work together will be tailored to your specific needs. I adopt a Person Centered approach, that means I will be with you every step of the way as you explore your thoughts and feelings, past and present and then, at your own pace, take steps towards achieving your own personal goals.
Whether you are coming alone or as part of a couple, I look forward to joining you on your journey to positive change. So call or email me with any questions and to book an appointment.
I studied counselling at Leeds University St. John specialising in relationship counselling. I have completed an externship in EFT and have counselled couples and individuals, as part of the second largest relationship counselling organisation in the UK, since 2010. During 2014 I started coaching professionally and I am also a shared lives carer, approved to work with vulnerable adults. I am a registered member of the BACP.
Relevant qualifications, training and experience.
- DRC Diploma Relationship Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship
- CPD Training: Domestic Abuse
- CPD Training: Coping with Change
- CPD Training: Resilience
- CPD Training: Emotional First Aid
- CPD Training: 4 C’s Effective Communication
- Experienced Coach
- Full CRB disclosure
- Experience working with vulnerable adults
- Approved Shared Lives Carer with training in: Medication Awareness; Safeguarding and Protection; Mental Capacity; Identifying risk and Risk Assessment; Values and Attitudes.
- Experienced counsellor for highly a regarded organisation.
- Registered BACP member
- Professionally Indemnified
To find out more about me visit http://www.umeustalk.co.uk, follow me on twitter @umeustalk or visit my fb page UMEUS Talk. I will be pleased to answer any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you!
9am – 7pm Weekdays, 9am -1pm Saturdays
Face to face