I am a qualified multicultural Jungian-oriented psychodynamic psychotherapist with a special interest in dream interpretation. I studied Jungian psychotherapy in Moscow, Kyiv, and London. Additionally, I have a certificate in clinical hypnosis and EMDR therapy. Individual Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP), British Psychological Society (MBPsS), General Hypnotherapy Register and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as Hypnotherapist.
How I can help you
– I work with people experiencing trauma, depression, anxiety;
– I offer an initial session of Clinical assessment and further recommendations and referrals if needed;
– I offer a therapy for people interested in their personal development and meaning in life;
– Sandplay therapy for adults and adolescents;
– Transpersonal therapy for couples;
What to expect
– reducing your anxiety;
– exploring your emotions, your childhood;
– working with your imagination, dreams, fairy tales, mythology;
– improving your everyday life, self-esteem, and self-confidence;
– raise of self-awareness;
– improving your relationship with family, partners, friends, and colleagues;
– learning self-hypnosis practice for relaxation, ego strengthening, stress management;
– finding meaning in your life;
– explore your creativity;
I work in Shoreditch and Central London (skype consultations are possible); I speak English, French, Russian and Ukrainian.
I charge for an initial consultation 80 pounds and you can book it here.
I follow the Code of Ethics of the European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP), British Psychological Society, CNHC and General hypnotherapy council with respect to client privacy and strict confidentiality.