I am an integrative counsellor, I use psychodynamic principles, incorporating with person-centred and cognitive behavioural therapy and many other creative therapies in my work. I have experience in counselling within the Health services and other primary care settings. I work with adults on a 1:1 basis, offering short term or longer, open-ended support., I also work with couple.
My aim is to foster a positive and honest therapeutic relationship, an experience, which you can take, forward and improve your relationships on the outside.
I provide a confidential, safe, non-judgmental space to explore what may be contributing to your current difficulties providing you with an opportunity to gain another perspective and explore other options and ways of managing your issues.
I provide individual and couple therapy, both short and long term sessions.
- Dip (Couns) Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy Training Academy, (CPTA)
- ICEEFT The International Centre For Excellence In Emotionally Focused Therapy
Couple Therapist reg,
- Couple Dynamic Therapy
- Understanding Truma and affect on brain.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy Training.
- Foundations in Counselling
- BSc Degree International Social Policy
- Eating Disorder Awareness Workshop Towards a Greater Understanding’.
- Addiction and understanding Addiction’s mind.
- Certificate in Personal Cochaing at Cochaing Academy.
- Low Cost and NHS Clinical Placement seminar.
- Domestic abuse awareness,
- Child protection Legislation.
- Risk Assessment and mangment assessment.
- LGBT Counselling therapy.
- Counselling and Communication skills for front line professionals IMAAK
Tuesday 7.00 to 12.00
Wednesday 14.00 to 17.00
Thursday 7.00 to 14.00
Friday 7.00 to 17.00
£65.00 for individual
£100 for couple
I have concession rate for individual, and students.