Hi, I’m Antoine, I have over 30 years experience of counselling and therapy work.
Over the years, I have acquired a number of ways of working that can help in different situations with different people, and surprisingly things can sometimes change more quickly than you expect.
Often though we need to meet for longer and have regular sessions to slowly and safely, through our relationship, get to the issues that are there.
So we can work in the short or the long term.
What is most important is that you feel safe. We can explore what is distressing you or issues in your life and relationships that are difficult or confusing and that you want to change. We can also look at your strengths and who you are becoming.
As well as traditional talking therapy, I am interested in how normal life stresses and larger traumas are held in our bodies. I will be able to work with you to return your nervous system to a more relaxed state, this is powerful work that can get to the root of many problems and repeating patterns quickly.
I work with any issues you may bring, so I encourage you to contact me and we can arrange to talk on the phone, this way you can get a sense if I am the right person for you. We can then meet for a session and decide if you would like to proceed.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. No 522464. Registration No 005305
- Qualified Family Therapist and Couple and Relationship Counsellor
- London and Psychosynthesis UK (Gestalt and Psychosynthesis work)
- Institute of Family Therapy and the Centre for Gender Psychology (Family and Couples work)
- CBT-EDU in London (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- Centre for Trauma Studies in Nottingham (Trauma work)
- Institute for Meridian based Psychotherapy, Counselling and Coaching (Emotional Freedom Technique EFT / tapping)
I trained as a teacher and have worked with children in residential work. I later qualified as a social worker and worked with adults, young people and their families with a variety of needs, and qualified as a Counsellor with the Pellin School.
I have lectured at the University of the South Bank and University of North London, and I have a number of other trainings and skills that we can use to help, such as Somatic Experiencing, Emotional Freedom Technique. Solution Focused Techniques and Reverse Therapy for work with Chronic Fatigue and ME.
I have also completed an advanced Transpersonal Psychotherapy Training with Psychosynthesis UK and facilitated on this course.
Mon and fri daytimes matlock
Tues daytimes crich
£55 one to one